Course Booking Terms
Thank you for choosing Fanatical Skin & Ink. On behalf of the whole team we would like to welcome you, but first, let’s get over the “fine print” to ensure you are aware of all requirements.
Our aim is to provide you with a productive and enjoyable learning experience. Fanatical Skin & Ink's classes are designed to make the most of your valuable time and to provide you with a positive and rewarding journey. To ensure a successful learning process, we ask students to pay full attention to the points outlined below.
BEFORE ATTENDING Fanatical Skin & Ink COURSE
Like any school, there is a homework to complete. Please don't forget it or you will be sent off to the head teacher.
Before purchasing Fanatical's permanent cosmetic course, you need to ensure that your state/country allows you to become sufficiently licensed in order to perform the procedure, according to local legislation, which would vary between states and countries. Although general legislation/ safe work practice/ hygiene is covered during the course, all states/countries have their own regulations in regards to permanent makeup. It is the student's responsibility to research and confirm the requirements that will allow them to offer the service of permanent cosmetic , which most often falls under Body Art and Tattoo section. Your county/council Health Department will have the information you require.
By purchasing a course with Fanatical Skin & Ink , you confirm that you have an adequate and full understanding of what required standards are necessary for you to meet.
We know that things in life don't always go as planned, so if you're struggling to get to us for the dates you signed up for and wish to re-schedule the course date, please inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org This needs to be organized a month before the class date, if less time is remaining, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you where possible. There are no fees due for moving a course date when you let us know in advance (unless you move to a different course type).
If you have purchased a course and wish to receive a refund, this needs to be requested at least 3 weeks before the course start date. At this time we will retain a $600/ deposit fee and refund the rest of the amount. All other situations will be reviewed individually, but please do remember that we are great microbladers and not a bank where you can freely pay in and withdraw money as you please. Otherwise private banking fees will be due.
If you have purchased a course with us and wish to receive a refund after you have taken it, please note, at this stage refunds are not given as we have fulfilled your training/ education and delivered products in full. You may still contact us to discuss how we can help and support you post the course to make the most of your knowledge as we’re more than happy to support you along the way.
It is your responsibility to make the most of the learning process and use all that is provided to advance your progress. One of those is access to our online pre-course material. The access to the material will be delivered to you with your course purchase confirmation. If you have not received it, please contact us on email@example.com and we will set you up.
There would be no products delivered to you before the class start date, all the of the products are provided during the course.
If you have secured your seat with a deposit, it is your responsibility to settle the remaining amount 2 weeks before the class start date. If there are unexpected delays, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DURING Fanatical Skin & Ink COURSE
- Understand that all paid course fees are non-refundable after the course
- Be prepared to follow tutors demands and accept feedback and criticism during the course experience.
- Due to the nature of the course, punctual attendance is important and a respectful attitude towards the educator and fellow students.
- Be fully committed to gain Fanatical Skin & Ink's qualification by completing all necessary material and case studies. If there are any reasons why you may not be able learn sufficiently; you must let your Everlasting Brows Instructor know in advance.
- Make an effort to perform well during the class and during the post class practice sessions.
- Contribute to a positive learning environment for yourself and others.
- Let Fanatical Skin & Ink team know of any health condition, which could affect your ability to participate in the course in order for us to make appropriate accommodations.
- Act in a responsible way to safeguard your own health & safety and that of others.
- Undertake sufficient and continuous private study to maintain progress of your learning.
- Let your tutor know about any extra help you need to complete your course.
- Keep in contact with your tutor without making unnecessary demands upon their time.
- Understand that all provided material is copyrighted and any documents, manuals, information is non transferable. Fanatical Skin & Ink hold the right to take legal action if any of the mentioned material is publicized.
- Taking this course, does not entitle you to teach others in microblading techniques or to re-sell, Fanatical Skin material or intellectual property.
- Ensure that any videos/images posted on social media do not disclose sensitive information regarding Fanatical Skin & Ink's technique and are not presented in an instructional manner.
- To provide model/client with full client consultation prior to treatment and store it in agreement with Data Protection Act (meeting professional confidentiality requirements + local legislation).
AFTER the Fanatical Skin & Ink course
- Practice as soon as possible on fake skin, models and clients
- Submit work which is a true reflection of your knowledge and abilities.
- Aim to submit all case study images within 2 months of attending the course.
- If case studies are not completed and submitted within 3 months from the course start date, company retains the right not to issue a certificate.
- Make an effort to represent in a reputable manner and follow all hygiene precautions.
- To provide Fanatical Skin & Ink Privacy treatment in agreement with local legislation and hygiene requirements. The company cannot be held responsible if you take the decision not to follow the local requirements.
- Post only high quality work/ images/ videos on social media with companies best representation in mind and using high quality logo on clear background.
- Join our support page on Facebook fb.com/groups/
- Contact your instructor email@example.com if you need guidance or have questions
- Watch our regular live videos and information/material posted in support page intended for your development
- Charge an amount that is true reflection of quality services in your area for the type of service. Charging sufficient amount allows you to establish yourself as a reputable therapists and also pay for quality products/ licensing and insurance needs.
- Be dedicated to continue your learning process and further your career to your best ability.
- As our student, you are automatically entered into our newsletter so that you can stay up to date with the latest.